Miscellaneous Pet Related Links
Below is a list of some useful links that provide some great information about cats and dogs, veterinary medicine, and pet health care in general.
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
- Cat Fanciers Association The Cat Fanciers' Association website has lots of pictures, as well as information on cat breeds, cat care, upcoming cat shows, and much more.
- NorthStar Vets The closest hospital for emergencies to our office.
- Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Another highly recommended referral hospital for emergencies and advanced veterinary procedures.
- American Association of Feline Practitioners The AAFP is like the American Medical Association for cat doctors, and has lots of good information regarding feline health.
- American Kennel Club The AKC is a national dog registry that is dedicated to promoting the sport of purebred dogs in America. This website is a great referral source for reputable dog breeders in the US, and contains a wealth of information pertaining to purebred dogs in general.
- United Kennel Club National registry for pit bulls and many rare breeds, in addition to the more common dog breeds.
- Veterinary Schools in the US This is a great link to all of the websites of veterinary schools in the United States.
- National Animal Interest Alliance An organization that functions to promote the welfare of animals, to strengthen the human-animal bond, and to safeguard the rights of responsible animal owners.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association
- Monmouth County SPCA
- Cornell University -- College of Veterinary Medicine The Number 1 ranked veterinary college in the United States since the year 2000.
- Cornell Feline Health Center The Cornell Feline Health Center, located in Ithaca, New York, is a veterinary medical specialty center devoted to improving the health and well-being of cats throughout the world.